Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Being Me Again

I always have been waiting for the moment when the urge to write would overpower the resistance of my fear of being a novice. And, for some reason, I feel this is it. Suddenly, it seems like I have woken up from a really long hibernation. So, is it okay to venture again into the same terrains, unguarded, that once had scared me to quit? Who cares! 

I stumbled upon this tip from a famous writer in one of my leisure voyages of killing time over the internet- to be a writer, you should write and not think about writing! But again, she said it after being known as a 'famous writer'. I have always assumed, when one gets settled and established, the scars of the initial struggles fade away. It has to fade to give way to the new pompous skin of a creative writer! Nothing wrong in that. Nothing great in quoting yourself also! Blah! I think. But whatever I might think, her generous advice has played a huge role in triggering my feelings to get back to blogging!

Ah! I am back, and it feels good! Hope this feeling lasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment