Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wake the fuck up!

Wake the fuck up!

We are a bunch of lazy retards...republic day is around the corner, so we're all willing to boycott it.. So is new years.. And some of us won't celebrate. They say, boycott- it's the only way to mourn- boycott! The fact is the alarm is going off and we just don't wanna wake up. We simply wanna hit the snooze button called "boycott"!

If you wanna boycott, boycott yourself! Boycott each and everyone who can't see a girl walking freely. Boycott the society that breeds rapists and differentiates based on gender! Boycott everyone who thinks "Girls are weak!" Boycott your family where people still become sad when a girl is born! Boycott your fucking school where girls still sit in a different row and are asked not to wear skirts. Boycott your college, where girls are 'kept' inside their hostels like animals are kept in a zoo!

Tell me, will you be able to? Ask me, will I be able to? Have a freaking discussion, damn it!

One of my friends tells me she's scared cause she's a girl. One of my colleagues tells me she has become used to being stared or commented at!

So, society, why the fuck have you spared me? Cause am a guy? I am the stronger sex?

News flash! I am not! If my mother wasn't a girl, I wouldn't have been born! So who is stronger?

Let's go wash our fucking face with some sense and wake up! And not get back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment